Saturday, December 10, 2005

Day Off #2

is also filled with things to do. My hair is now trimmed and presentable for Christmas. And I’m off to a couple of branches of the local Library to catch up on my hypochondriacal reading.

I’m not entirely happy with this growing old business. It’s part of the necessary process, sure. But the sense of multiple minor injuries accruing over the last few years along with slightly worrying signs of mental lapses are starting to bother me. True, the stress of working so much is probably to blame. But I’m a worrier. So I have Seven Days to a Perfect Night's Sleep in case poor sleeping patterns are contributing. And books about memory, brain function and nutrients are on my list to borrow. Now just as long as I don’t forget where I put the papers with the names and numbers of the books I should be ok.

No comments: