Saturday, December 17, 2005

Away in a Manger...

is where I've been. I slept most of yesterday. Probably a combination of sixty-hour work weeks and some incipient virus or other. The wife and I went to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe last night. We both enjoyed it. I haven't read The Chronicles of Narnia in a few decades so I can't answer the "how faithful to the original is it" question. But, other than the three or so scenes where Peter seems to be trying to break up the foursome out of concern for the others (which other bloggers assure us are not from C.S. Lewis) it seemed quite faithful. And, in any case, it's a good family movie (not a drop of blood what with ritual execution and big battle scene).

Today I'll have to do errands again (in preparation for Christmas). And tonight is a birthday party for my godson. With only one day off next week, blogging will be light to non-existent until after the Christmas triduum (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day).

I'm trying to post this from another software (MarsEdit). It seems more flexible. Now if I could just remember my password...

No comments: