Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What He Said

I wasn't nearly as artistic. I just drew a line through all the boxes and wrote "No Pro-Live Candidate" in a white space as recommended by Campaign Life Coalition. Pacheco does it much better:

A disenfranchised conservative: "

I opened up my ballot and put a large ‘X’ through all of the names.


Then I turned it over and made my own ballot:


 


It’s the first time that I have spoiled my ballot.  Frankly, I didn’t like to do it much.


But the Conservative Party, Stephen Harper, John Baird and the remainder of the political establishment didn’t leave me much choice.


So I voted for the unborn victim who is voiceless.


Millions of unborn babies have been slaughtered since abortion has been legalized in this country.  We won’t forget them and we won’t forget those who traded in their flesh to further their own selfish political interests.


Today, these politicians can ignore the unborn for a short time.  At their judgement and for all eternity, they will never be able to forget it. Ever.

"



(Via SoCon Or Bust.)

No comments: