Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Here's a lovely collection of thoughts for the Day. (I'll print it up for my wife):

Happy Mother's Day:

"In honor of our mothers, a few great quotes:



[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled. - - Emily Dickinson




A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. - - Victor Hugo



All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. - - Abraham Lincoln



All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his. - - Oscar Wilde



A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world.
It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down
remorselessly all that stands in its path. - - Agatha Christie



The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. - - Henry Ward Beecher


God bless - and Happy Mother's Day to the Moms!

Jay"



(Via DeoOmnisGloria.com.)

No comments: