Friday, September 30, 2005

Housekeeping

A few, relatively minor changes. I found a script via a Ranchero link so my NetNewsWire Subscription list could be added to my Sidebar as a kind of blogroll. These are the sites that I check daily for inspiration and challenge.

And inspired by a question from The Evil Traditionalist I’ve joined Amazon Canada as an associate and put a link to a copy of Oliver Twist in the sidebar also. I figured since I’m going to be talking about books I’m reading from time to time, I might as well include a small money-making opportunity. Actually, I’ve just registered for credits to buy books. I spend way too much on books each year, so maybe this will help offset the cost.

And no, I won’t change to Green. I’m a true Blue person myself, whatever the survey said.

No comments: