Thursday, March 20, 2008

Handkerchiefs at the Ready

This is a for those who are in touch with their feelings:

AWESOME PRO-LIFE CLIP [Gina Cassidy]
3/18/2008


Hi everybody! I am the newby on the block . The newest associate therapist at PSI. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

This is a short video of a couple who found out that their first child had Trisomy 18 in their 3rd trimester. It is a beautiful pro-life witness. Instead of ever considering abortion they chose to celebrate each day of his short 3 monthes and embrace him as a precious gift of life.

What a contrast to those that choose to remain childless because society has modeled that life is about me, myself and I and led them on a misdirected path to love. I wonder if these people become angry because they can't deny that deep in their heart they know how selfish their choice is. It's these same people who are treating their dogs as babies: dressing them and pushing them in strollers.


Via Heart, Mind & Strength

No comments: