Saturday, May 05, 2007

Springtime

My apologies for not posting more during the trip. The connection on the ship was poor and the cost was high. So I gave up copying my emails. Maybe I'll do it over when time permits and I have the photos on the computer.

Both of us are mildly ill from the experience. I caught a chest cold around Santorini and still haven't recovered. The wife came down a week or so later, getting feverish in London. Not that it stopped her, mind you.

Now we're re-accommodating ourselves to the real world. I'm suffering from jet-lag something fierce. I'm falling asleep after dinner and waking up at 5 a.m. This isn't going to last long. I'm due back at work today and will be there until 10:30 pm.!

And Monday is the official start of my English course. Apparently it's focussed on essay writing. So I'm confident of doing reasonably well.

Talk to you later.

No comments: